CalendarBack to calendar
Workshop Facilitator Training: Compassion Without Fatigue
$750/person, includes all training materials to deliver Compassion Without Fatigue to multiple audiences, as well as breakfast and lunch each day of the Workshop Facilitator Training.
Scholarships available: apply via the Scholarship link on the Eventbrite listing
Held in-person (no virtual option); all attendees must abide by the COVID vaccination policy of the Kauffman Foundation.
Must register by July 11, 2022
In this interactive, three-day training, participants will gain a deeper understanding of:
- a conceptual framework that differentiates between secondary trauma, moral injury, compassion fatigue, and burnout
- factors that contribute to compassion fatigue
- the relationship between mindfulness, boundaries, empathy, and resilience
- practical tools to support resilience and well-being as you care for others
- how compassionate, resilient culture is integral to trauma informed caring
Participants will review the research and evidence that informs the “Compassion Without Fatigue” training, have an opportunity to receive expert coaching in delivering the training from those who created it, and consider how this training can be part of an overall implementation plan for trauma informed care.