Academic Medicine For All
At University Health, we take pride in putting academic medicine to work for all of Kansas City. What that means to you is simple. It means you’ll have more medical minds to support you. It means that we’ll do what it takes to help you feel seen while you’re being seen. Simply put, it means us working to deliver the greater level of care you deserve.
What’s the academic medicine difference?
Academic medicine can transform the way we care for the community. Beyond its patient-centered approach, it has the power to:
- Enable more clinical breakthroughs
- Clearly identify and treat unique health needs
- Provide access to more treatment resources
What’s the University Health difference?
At University Health, we operate at the intersection of academic medicine and our unwavering mission to help and heal our entire community. What that means is greater care for all.
- Greater compassion – helping you feel seen while being seen
- Greater understanding – treating you as a person, not just a patient
- Greater collaboration – with both leaders and learners working to care for you