Congratulations on this exciting time! University Health is here to help you every step of the way. We know there is a lot to learn, even if this baby isn't your first.
The pregnancy app and its content is free. So what can you find there?
- Kick counter tool
- Contraction timer
- Childbirth/newborn education/lactation education classes from UH educators
- COVID-19 safety
- Packing List
- Virtual tours and information about both of UH’s birthplace locations
- Including our unique (and physical) connection to Children's Mercy Hospital
Keep using the app as you transition from pregnancy to postpartum care for you and newborn care for them.
- Breastfeeding education and feeding log tool
- Diaper log
- Measurements (weight, height, head circumference)
You're not alone in this journey! With this app, UH resources are just a click away 24/7/365.