Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Time: 10 am - 7 pm
Location: Ward Parkway Center in front of Target
8600 Ward Pkwy, Kansas City, MO 64114
Thank you for your interest in the University Health Hiring Event. University Health is an academic medical center providing quality healthcare to the Kansas City community.
Working at University Health is about making a difference. It means providing the best possible care to every patient, every day. The culture is one of teamwork, collegiality, professionalism, mutual respect and accountability, creating an exceptional place to work.
University Health has a variety of full-time positions available. Please attend the Hiring Event on April 19 for onsite interviews with Human Resources and department managers.
Nursing Jobs - Nursing careers at University Health encompasses lifelong professional development, evidence-based practice, diverse learning opportunities and a well-rounded, stimulating work environment. Our nurses work in collaboration with the healthcare team to drive practice changes, develop policies and procedures, and institute quality improvements.
- Environmental Services (EVS) – Our EVS staff performs a variety of environmental services duties to maintain the hospital in a neat, orderly and sanitary condition.
- Public Safety & Security Officer – This team works in a fast-paced environment providing professional support to our patients, visitors and staff. Safety and security are the foundation upon which we operate!
- Patient Access Representative – These employees conduct professional patient interviews obtaining demographic, financial and biographical information.
- Medical Assistant (MA) – MA’s perform administrative and clinical duties to support medical staff. Must have graduated from an accredited Medical Assistant program and hold one of the current certifications from the following: CMA, AAMA, RMA or AMT.
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) – CNA’s provide personal care, comfort measures, and supportive care to patients as assigned by licensed medical personnel. Must have current state CNA certification.
- Food Services Specialist – Employees are responsible for patient food service on an assigned floor/unit. This includes menu selections, tray assembly and tray delivery/pickup. Assists with special requests.
- HVAC - These employees operate and maintain mechanical systems in physical plant where duties include generating steam monitoring or steam supplied by utility, providing chilled water and generating emergency power. Equipment includes boilers, boiler fittings and accessories, chillers, cooling towers, pumps, compressors, emergency generators and other supporting equipment.
- Carpenter - Performs journeyman level carpentry skills. Strong knowledge to construct, alter and repair hospital structures, furniture, equipment and fixtures made of wood or similar materials required.
- Supply & Distribution - Performs heavy, manual labor to include receiving, storage, distribution and inventory control of equipment and supplies, as well as data entry computer work.