Skip to main content

Medical records request

University Health has multiple ways to submit/access your medical records, please utilize one of the following options:

  1. Self-enroll/call for MyUHealth, to access your medical records from anywhere.
    • **Note: If you are a patient enrolled in MyUHealth, you will be able to access your medical records, download and share much faster than submitting a request for records that are already available on MyUHealth.
  2. Download and complete an authorization form(Spanish version) and submit via:
  3. Stop by in person and complete a HIPAA authorization form at 2301 Holmes St. Kansas City, MO 64108
  4. Call 816-404.3125 for more information.