People aren't always comfortable talking about urinary problems, prostate disease or sexual dysfunction. But you can trust your concerns with the urologists at University Health. We're experts in diagnosing and treating the special urological health needs of both men and women.
Our urologists are board-certified, and they have undergone additional training in male urinary reconstruction, female incontinence, genitourinary trauma and genitourinary oncology.
Conditions our urologists treat
We have extensive experience treating a wide range of urologic conditions, such as:
- Diseases of the male genitalia.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Genitourinary cancers, such as cancer of the kidney, bladder and prostate.
- Incontinence issues in men and women.
- Kidney stones.
- Overactive bladder in men and women.
- Prostatic hyperplasia.
- Urinary difficulties.
- Urinary tract infections.
We use the most advanced technology in our urology clinic. Treatments and procedures we provide include:
- Catheter evaluation and care.
- Cystoscopy to view the inner lining of the bladder and urethra.
- Lithotripsy to break up stones in the kidneys and ureters.
- Percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation, or PTNS, to treat overactive bladder.
- Urodynamic testing to assess bladder function.
Learn more about our urology services
You don't need a referral to be seen in our urologic clinic. To make an appointment, call 816.404.4400.